4Tek Instruction Manual
HEATED CHAIR INSTRUCTIONS:
1.) Turn on the power pack and place in the battery pouch on the right side of the chair (4.). Connect the cable to the power pack DC Jack Output (3.).
2.) Press and hold the 4Tek button located on the pouch for 3 seconds to turn on the chair. The button will flash until you choose your desired heat setting or turn off if a setting is not chosen.
3.) Click through the color-coordinated heat settings:
Red - highest heat
White - medium heat
Blue - lowest heat
HEATED CHAIR CARE
To reduce the risk of injury when washing your unit, make sure to remove the battery and ensure that the power cord is contained in the battery pocket before washing. Never immerse your portable power pack in liquid or allow a liquid to flow inside them. Never disassemble the heated chair or portable power pack.
Use and recharge heated chair only with the charger specified. Use of any other portable power packs may create a risk of injury and fire.
When portable power pack is not in use, keep it away from other metal objects such as paper clips, coins, keys, nails, screws or other small metal objects.
HOW TO CLEAN HEATED CHAIR:
1. Remove portable power pack.
2. Push the power cord completely into the battery pocket and fasten closed.
3. Wipe with a damp cloth.
Do not Iron
Do not bleach
Do not dry-clean
Do not wring or twist Cycle in warm water
(Improper care voids warranty)
POWER PACK INSTRUCTIONS:
Charging The Portable Power Pack: Insert the included Micro-USB cable end into the power pack (1.). The other end of the cable can be charged by any USB input (like a computer or Apple charger).
Output: DC5V 2.1A & 12V 2A
Charging Time: 7 hours
Dimensions: 119 X 74 X 24 mm
Recommended Operating Temperature: 32°F to 95°F
POWER PACK CARE:
1. Do not expose or store the Power Pack in extremely high or low temperatures.
2. Do not expose your Power Pack to liquid, moisture, humidity, or rain.
3. Do not use the Power Pack near a bathtub, sink, sauna, pool or steam room. Exposure to moisture could result in electric shock.
4. Do not dispose of your Portable Power Pack in a fire, incinerator or microwave. The battery could explode causing injury or death.
5. Do not drop, disassemble, open, crush, bend, deform, puncture, shred, paint, or insert foreign objects into the Power Pack.
6. Do not expose the Power Pack to excessive impacts.
7. Do not insert anything into your Power Pack unless otherwise specified in the instructions. This could result in damaging the internal components.
Your safety is important. If you have any questions about this material, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.